Versions from BigKaka are the most popular for this phone. Versions from MWP also work and are closer to the original app. Select the download type first, then select your device firmware files from the drop down menu. The upcoming POCO C40 may not simply be a rebranded Redmi 10C. It will pack a chipset called JR510 and could run a special version of MIUI.
After installing the module and rebooting, run the command props in terminal (you can find a terminal emulator on F-Droid or in the Play Store), and follow the instructions to set your desired options. If you use Termux, you’ll have to call su before running the command.
See « Device issues because of the module » below if this happens. Just enter the prop you want to change and the new value and the module does the rest, nice and systemless. Any changes that you’ve previously done directly to build.prop, default.prop, etc, you can now do with this module instead. If you have a lot of props that you want to change it’ll be a lot easier to use the configuration file (see below).
- If you own a lesser-known device, a stock ROM may be harder to find.
- Also remember that you might need to get the security patch date that corresponds to the fingerprint you find (see Matching the Android security patch date above).
- If you have never rooted your device as you thought rooting is highly complex and unsafe, then all your misconceptions will be quashed in this post.
- If the main link is slow, then settle for the mirror links including the fast Google Drive link.
- If you own a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G smartphone and want to Install Stock Rom or Firmware on it to unbrick or fix bootloop issue then you can download latest Firmware for it.
just to ascertain whether you feel comfortable or are getting over your head. Thanks to the developer DeckardShaw at Github, Official website (complete downloads repository), and the Poco telegram group for support. Latest build will be updated on the PocoPhone telegram channel. We have a detailed post that covers all these twists and turns. In spite of being in beta, the MIUI 10 ROM adds a new life to the already fast Poco F1 (read full review).